Everyone is invited to join us Saturday, October 8th for the Bazaar, Luncheon, and FREE Children's Harvest Festival! The event runs 10 am to 2 pm with children's activities and yard sale outside, while the bazaar and luncheon take place inside. We are excited to get back to a full sit down luncheon starting at 11 am.
* Donations are being accepted for the Women's yard sale. Bring items on the morning of October 8th or place in the box in the atrium. (please no clothing or large items).
* Bake sale : Can you provide Homemade baked goods (cakes, pies, cookies, breads) or canned goods (pickles, jams, jellies, relishes)? Show off your special recipe! Bring goodies the morning of Saturday, October 8th by 10am.
* Join the fun! Create an unusual Christmas tree for our Unique Tree contest.
* Anyone is welcome to set up their own yard sale during the day! Just reserve a space in advance so we know you're joining us!
* To reserve a spot in our craft bazaar or community yard sale, please contact Jenifer Stone at 757-426-2802.
Stay up to date with all of the church happenings going on throughout the month! Make sure to check back from time to time, as we are always updating our calendar. If you have any questions about our evens, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org